Sunday, September 27, 2009

GOD WHO REMEMBERS

He remembered us in our weakness.
His faithful love endures forever.
Psalm 136:23,NLT


I didn't satisfy when I read this verse in Indonesian. The translation was a little confusing for me, so I tried to search its different translation. Yeah.. different words, but the same meaning.

God remembered us when we were down,
His love never quits.
Psalm 136:23, The Message


to the One who remembered us in our low estate
His love endures forever.
Psalm 136:23, NIV


This verse was so meaningful for me right now.
Knowing the truth that I am remembered -no matter what- is something profound for me.

Thank You, Father God.
This is all I need for now. That's it.
Thank You for unfolding this truth personally for me.
Your faithful love endures forever..

1 comment:

CyberCelt said...

This resonated with me today. Stopped by for Blog Your Blessing Sunday.