Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Self Expression!



As a romantic person, I always admire beauty. I love music, movies, books, paints, pictures, any other beautiful things!

Scrapbook has been my hobby since few years ago. Although sometime I feel that I have no enough time to do my hobby, I still love to 'sightseeing' or do blog walking to my favorite digiscrap site.

For some people, doing hobby is a wasting time activity, but for me, it's a good thing. It's a self expression, creative job, and such a fun thing. Even, doing my hobby is one of the reason I survive! :).

If you are like me, love to capture your moments through scrapbooking, you can visit Scrapbookflair.com, one of the best digiscrap site, which provides free embellishment and any other thing relating to digital scrapbooking.


No comments: