Sunday, March 15, 2009

He Knows My Name



Actually, I wanted to post this on Then Sings My Soul Saturdays meme, but I'm late. Has been so busy all day long. Yeah.. but, I keep pushing to post this song. I love this song, although I can't find any better video than this one on YouTube (yeah, it's not bad either).
Here I post the lyric so you can sing with me.. :).

I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
and hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
and hears me when I call


Do you get what I mean?
Every time I feel sad, abandoned, or hopeless, I remember this song and I feel strong and get refreshed again. My life was in God's hands, even before time began!

Many people fail in life because they think their lives aren't going well. I do feel the same often time, but I keep remembering that struggles in life does mean something. It can be used to increase my capacity to handle my dreams. If I strong enough, expanded enough, the time will come when everything will get better. The best is yet to come!

Thanks Jesus for calling me Your own, and thank You for never leave me alone.
Thank You also for hearing my calls and prayers all the time.
I thank You for everything You've done in me!



No comments: