Thursday, October 16, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY



Though today isn't my best day, I try to be thankful, cause I realize that thankful is a way to enjoy life and draw more happiness and blessings into this life.

So, these are the blessings I wanna share with you...

I am thankful for my blog award I received

I am thankful for my husband who always understands me. Anytime I got headaches, he's always there, take all the responsibility in doing the chores

I am thankful to have best friends, though just a few but really are friends indeed

I am thankful for Christian bloggers that really bless me through their writings

I am thankful for my health. These few past days I've been in not-so-health condition but I can go through this week pretty well..

I am thankful for my Bible. Every time I read it, I always get new enlightenment, courage and blessings

What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for being imperfect and knowing that regardless of that, God still loves me.

Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you dear.

Marsha said...

Hi Kristine! What a blessing when you can count your blessings even when your not having a good day.

Bless your thankful heart.