Saturday, October 18, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays - Above All



Wow.. it's Saturday again!
This Saturday I'll post Above All by Michael W. Smith.



Here's the lyrics so as you listen to this song, you can sing it with me.. :)

Above all powers above all kings
Above all nature and all created things
Above all wisdom and all the ways of man
You were here before the world began

Above all kingdoms above all thrones
Above all wonders the world has ever known
Above all wealth and treasures of the earth
There's no way to measure what You're worth

Crucified laid behind the stone
You lived to die rejected and alone
Like a rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all

For more Then Sings My Soul Saturdays, visit Amy here.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love that song, & Michael W. Smith can sing & play the piano so great! I love to see him singing worship songs with so many people listening and worshipping along.

Unknown said...

I saw him in concert last summer! I love his voice and how it brings me right to the feet of Jesus!

His passion comes through every song he sings!

Thanks for sharing this video!
Blessings,
Jill

Michele Williams said...

One of my favorite songs! It always blesses my heart. Thank you for sharing.

Cathy said...

I love to hear him sing that beautiful song. I believe I posted it on my blog too.