Thursday, October 16, 2008

MY FIRST AWARD


This is my first blog award I received from Sue at My Road As I Travel It.
Aww.. it's such a big honor!

The award Sue has given me is called Mirror Award, a blogger reflecting God's light, as she said, 'There are quite a few blogs that I have been reading over the last year or so that have at different times really said something to me, had a true message of God for me. So my award is about thanking those people and providing the encouragement to keep on blogging for Jesus'.
I hope that my blog is really worth it:) and I pray that through this blog I can share my story about how awesome and good and wonderful God is even though so often I am weak and silly and do so many mistakes..

Thanks again, Sue. Thank you also for sharing the faith along this blogging journey..

No comments: