Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10 THINGS ON TUESDAY

It's been a long, long time since I posted my latest meme. Yeah, the world has been moving so fast for me these pasts weeks :). But the situation is getting normal here. So I think it's time to back to my old habits : blogging!

Here's what I thankful for this week..
1. I am thankful for my new position as drama teacher at a private High School here.
2. I am thankful for my dog Madeline
3. I am thankful for my published book
4. I am thankful to have a brand new insight about God's will in my life
5. I am thankful for the cloudy and rainy days these few past days
6. I am thankful for my brother's coming after few months no see each other
7. I am thankful for family
8. I am thankful for my best friend Della who is always there to help me doing many good jobs in our church stuff
9. I am thankful for my hubby who completes me
10. I am thankful for my health. Many are sick because of the weather's change here so it's good to stay healthy


For more 10 things on Tuesday, you can visit Xbox wife's link here

No comments: