Monday, June 30, 2008

BYBS - A Pattern of Love

My dearly beloved husband bought me a brand new laptop last Saturday. Oh, that's such a blessing for me!

I supposed I've thanked him around hundred thousand times for that. He knows how I yearned to have my own laptop and he made it happen for me! And, the wonderful one is the reason behind it. He told me that he just wanted to make me happy. Oh, that's so lovely.. how I thank God for giving me him as my hubby...

For a certain moment, big idea came across my mind. I was just compared him with my God, and suddenly, I got my aha moment!

To be frank, from my dad I learned many things about God. And it was such something not too good. My father was very emotional, impatient, rude, hard to satisfied, and such a type that uneasy to understood. I didn't have a close relationship with him. (Now I'm really sorry for that!).

I believe it wasn't by accident, his personality showed me how The Lord was in my sight (at least, I used to suppose that if that was my dad's personality, so it might be God's personality also!). I supposed He was hard to pleased, He was rude also, oh, and He was.. any bad character my dad had within himself! So, when somebody told me that God is love, I couldn't take it for granted. I couldn't take this fact as something real in my life. I couldn't take it as a real personality of God. Cause as long as my dad lived, I knew about bad things rather than good things through his life.

But, as I married my hubby, my point of view has changed. I see another side of God I haven't known before through him. My hubby showed me much about love, about passion, patience, understanding, meekness, faithfulness and .. how to smile. He got me back my smile and I love him so much for that. From him, I learn about goodness and don't know why, my way of thinking about God was changed day by day..

Maybe I'm not perfect yet in my knowing about God, but I thank Him for opening up my eyes to see Him more clearly. I thank Him for showing up Himself through somebody I love most. I know that nothing happens accidentally in Him. He manages every single thing in every single day in my life. He takes the lead, and He'll do anything He wants in His way.

I'm just grateful to have Him as my Lord God Almighty. Cause whenever I've no power to get closer to Him, He'll take the initiative and He'll do the toil no matter what it may takes to get me back to Him.

He's my wonderful savior.

And my husband is a wonderful pattern to know Him.

Thank you both for never give up loving me..

1 comment:

SandyCarlson said...

These are richly beautiful blessings.