Friday, June 27, 2008

Let Prayer Change Your Life


Well, today isn't one of my best day. Yet, I try to give thanks to God for what He has done for me. I read Becky Tirabassi's book Let Prayer Change Your Life this evening and got inspired.
She wrote that God can do anything much more than what we can think or imagine. Even, she challenged me to be dare to pray something big in order that God will manifest His glory through all the thing I'm praying.

Yeah, I often suppose that praying is just an obligation, not a nice or wonderful thing to do. Even, it would never become number 1 in my priority list until I read this book. Becky has brought me a new horizon I've never thought about. Now, my way of thinking has changed and I thank God for this book.

I ain't perfect yet and I'm not a good prayer. So often, I pass my quiet times, but through all the testimonies she wrote in her book, Mrs Tirabassi has encouraged me to develop a deeper relationship with God and raise up my faith again in Him.

Have you already read this book? Try it. Read it, and practice the idea within the book, so as I tell you, you'll never be the same. The experience of constant prayer will increase your faith and grow a closeness with God. I hope we all can see all the wondrous and marvelous thing of God that -I believe- are beyond our expectations..

1 comment:

SandyCarlson said...

Lovely review. The book sounds like a rich blessing.