Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Things I'm Really Good At

These are 10 things I'm really good at.
(Hey, sometimes think about your good sides can turn your mind from your bad thoughts!).


1. Journaling

2. Playing piano

3. Keep up my faith to God

4. Understand one's feeling just by looking at his/her face

5. Write an operetta script

6. I'm not afraid to try and learn something new. Challenges make my adrenaline rush in my body!

7. Choosing good movies

8. In certain mood, I can write song well! :)

9. Cook. My specialty is oriental food.

10. Be calm in every situation. I am a true phlegmatic person!


For more 10 on Tuesday, click here

4 comments:

Monkey! said...

I'd like to be as good as your #10. Great post. Happy Tuesday!

Bobby said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I really like your blog as well.

I would like to come up with ten things I am good at.....can't think of any though.

God bless!

Sara said...

Good list...you must be very musical! How lovely that must be...

Comfortably Numb said...

I can only do 1,4,6,8,10 :P
Rest are not for me..
And yea as far as songs/poems are concerned I hope you dont mind giving my blog a look....

My blog: www.cherryantacids.blogspot.com

Cheers!