Thursday, May 15, 2008

Facing All The Difficulties

There have been difficult moments happening in our lives. Difficult people, difficult circumstance, difficult choice, difficult work, and many difficulties we have to face it all alone.

Sometime I feel that I can't bear all the difficulties for any longer. Too many demands pointed at me. Too many responsibilities I've to do. Too many questions I should answer. Too many burdens I've to bear. Oh, seems no power anymore within me.

I've been walking here and there all along my journey, searching for a clue but found nothing. Oh, should I be that one?

I do ask myself a question 'Why we should meet some difficulties in this life's journey? Can't we just walk on a straight pathway, find that everything has been all right, as good as what you may expect and hope it will be so forever?' Oh, my...

The hardest part is, I've to be perfect for my folks. I've to be pretending that everything is all right. I've to act as if I am okay and put a big smile on my face that shows to everyone that this life is such a good thing and we have to live it as good as we can and we have to keep waiting and praying and trying and expecting and working and pretending.....

Oh, what a beautiful life!

That's probably why many people can't keep up their faith to God. Because like a quote says 'seeing is believing'. Without seeing, we can't believe anything. We want to see something clearly before we can put our hope and faith on it. We could never walk in the darkness. We need some clues. We need to behold up to the sky and find a cloud in key shape or something like that that we may get it as a sign from God about our lives.

Yes. It's our very nature. We can't be pretending that we always have faith. We can't say that anything happens, we will keep up our faiths in God meanwhile our surrounding isn't well done.

Oh, probably you say that you're having a big faith in God. But, please consider that you're still a human being. With your own power, you'll be falling someday. With your intelligence, your great feelings, your existence you'll be arriving at your lowest point somewhere in your journey..

Yeah, that's why we need God. In order that we can count on Him. We can cast all our cares upon Him. Outpour all our feelings to Him. Tell Him how weak we are and expecting His strength to be showed up to fill in our weaknesses.

Oh my goodness..

Even sometime, the reward doesn't make any sense for me. Like everybody says that there must be a reward for everything we do. What we sow, so that will we reap. But when I arrive at my lowest point, when I walk in the darkest night in my journey, when I'm out of my mind, I can't think anymore, feel as though I want to get rid of this journey. I want to walk on my own way. But, oh.. I'm afraid.

Lord, please take my hand, take my heart, my mind, my soul, my feeling, my whole life..

Oh, I've been inspired by this: Have you ever watched 'Boiling Point' on MTV? On that program, someone will come to mess up a certain situation (for a certain moment) and the 'victim' is required to be patient and show up good attitudes. They'll fail if they start to call the police or speak out something insulting regarding to that 'play'. In opposite, they'll get the rewards if they can keep up their good attitude.

Many people get surprised when they succeed to survive that play and get their rewards meanwhile some of them fail and feel sorry to loose that play because one reason: they don't know that they were tempted. If they got the idea why the situation seems to be messed up, all of them may successfully pass out the play as winners.

Probably, this will show us a little bit about this life's journey. When the hardship comes, when the bee stings, when our eyes cry, when our power has vanished, when our strength has gone, it could probably be temptations we are facing. It could be a test we have to pass over and win it. The bigger is the test, the bigger will be the reward. The harder is the temptation, the greater will be the victory.

Oh, as I type this, the more it comes true in my life the verse that says

'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit' said The Lord of hosts
(Zach 4:6, KJV).

With my own power I'm not able, Lord, so let Your power takes the lead all along this journey...

Amen.

No comments: