Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gratitude For Those Who Have Hurt Me

All along my journey, I've met sooo many people. There are people who are great and so much kind. There also are people who are in common, not trying to do the best they can. And the remain, people who are –uhm, have no idea about who they are, because they can be so kind to me but talk the things I can't ever understand about me behind me.

I've always felt that I've never have enemies. As whatever I say or do in front of ones, the same will I say or do behind them. I can't believe there are some people who talk the different way to you and behind you. Why they can be like that?

To be honest, sometime it hurts me. It will hurt anyone, I supposed. Seems to feel as if I am betrayed by someone I've never expected to. Imagine what would happen when you hear the one you supposed to be kind to you definitely talked something bad behind you. Can you believe it? You must be asking 'Why?', 'How can?' You'll never expected that!

Yeah.. we have always to learn from any mistakes we've met all along our journey, haven't we? I have met many people such like that. Often, I want to give up. I supposed I can control their words. I supposed I can shut them up through my kindred heart. I supposed I've known them well that they can't talk something hurt and untrue like that, or the one who tell me about that was doing wrong, but apparently I'm the one who is totally wrong. Yes, there are people with that type surround us!

But, rather than blaming them, whole heartedly I have to thank them for anything they've done to me.

Without them .....

I'll never learn which one is good and which one is bad for my behavior.

Probably I'll do what they've done to me to other people.

I'll never learn anything about integrity.

I can't share my story here :)

Without comparing to bad ones, how can I know which is such a good friend to me?

I can't be thankful for anything good that have come to me.

Oh, they are such as a mirror for me. It could be possible that they've just reflected what I've done actually in my past. Who knows?

Thank God for placing them in my journey. I am lucky. I am blessed. Though my heart may hurt, but I got something to learn through them, meanwhile they might not get anything from their behavior...

There always be a reason to be thankful!

No comments: