Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Holy Spirit Has Changed Their Lives..


This is the 5th night of 10 nights prayer asking for Holy Spirit's fulfillment in our church.
These nights have been so beautiful. Feel God's presence so wonderful within our prayers. Heard some inspiring testimonies also about how Holy Spirit has changed their lives..

There was a woman who had always be worried about anything all the time (she also had a migraine) so she used to get sick when facing something hard. Even when her daughter came yet lately from the course she took, this woman was almost die! But, as The Holy Spirit came into her life and filled her up, she has learned to cast away her cares upon God.

There was a guy who used to be quite, timid and shy, but had been being totally changed. He said that he has a big avid to share God's word within every conversation he makes. He has lost his timidity also, and now have turned him into a joyful, brave and likable guy.

There was a girl who lived in her own world. She had always felt lonely, abandoned, depressed, and she used to feel as a victim in her life. Hurts, bitterness, grief had been becoming big part of her life. But when The Spirit filled up, she has totally changed. She's immovable in her faith toward God, she sees herself as a student from the university of life. Even, she can take conclusion from anything happens in her life that God is behind everything to provide the best from His fulfillment. She learns to see anything as God sees it.

There was a man who could never stopped smoking. He had tried hard but he wasn't able. He had given up. Oh, he was a real smoker. If one met him on Sunday service at the morning, one could always smelt the smoke through his body. But, when he got The Spirit, he had directly stopped smoking at that time, and had never been tried to smoke again ever since! Can you believe it?

If ones say that they could never change, I don't believe it. I've seen many people had totally changed as they filled by The Spirit. Do you have weaknesses to cast away? Something to fight for? Or problems you could never talk to other people? Holy Spirit is the right person you can share your burdens with. He is a meek and modest Person. And He waits for you to come to Him.

I have always been grateful having Him in my life, so I shouldn't walk alone. I shouldn't bear my burden by myself anymore, because I have Somebody to share with. I shouldn't be worry about anything because I have a Great Comforter. I shouldn't be afraid, because I have a Helper. Anytime I need Him, He's always there for me.

Thanks Jesus for sending me His Holy Spirit.
Without Him, I am lost and empty..

1 comment:

Keith said...

I do not know how any one can face each day without the guidance of The Holy Spirit. Thank you for sharing these stories of the wonderful way The Holy Spirit works.