Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Maybe I'm late to post this, because this is already Wednesday here. Have been busy this afternoon so I didn't have time to post this..
Yeah, this is my first 10 Things Tuesday : God's Divine Characters.

I always be grateful for knowing and having God in my life. He's everything for me. From His fulfillment, I receive grace by grace, victory by victory and blessings by blessings.


Well, here's God's names that shows His personality ..

1. Jehovah Jireh : He provides anything I need!
Whatever my needs are, He is able to fill those up!

2. Jehovah Rapha : He is God The Healer.
Not only the physical weaknesses, He also can heal the hurts within my heart ..

3. Jehovah Nissi : He's The of Victorious God
Whatever my struggle is, I can count on Him to take it over, because I know that the war is The Lord's.

4. Jehovah Shallom : He 's The King of Peace.
He's powerful to take all of my hatred, bitterness, grief, wreath, all those kind of problems!

5. Jehovah Tsidkenu : The Lord is our righteousness.
I won't be afraid for being treated unfair. He'll be my defender!

6. El Shaddai : He has both the might and the meekness. He's The Almighty!

7. El Roi : He is God who always sees me.
No matter where I am. In the dessert, facing the storms, struggling with the hardships, He sees me, and He'll come through for me..

8. El Elyon : The Most High God. Oh, who is like The Lord?
If God be for us, who can be against us? (Rom 8:31, KJV)

9. El Olam : Lord, The Everlasting God.
If He used to help me, He is helping me right now in His own way, and He'll help me forever. If He starts a good beginning, He'll continue it 'till perfection. If He seems not to show up, I believe that the help is on the way.. :)

10. Emmanuel : Lord is with us (anytime, anywhere, anyhow)

Hopefully, you can know God deeper through knowing His personality that showed in His names. You might be wonder about how might and glorious and powerful and worth to be praised He is!
Glory and honor be unto God, from whom all blessings flow..

For more 10 Things Tuesday, you can click here.

Blessings to you!

1 comment:

mzzterry said...

LOve, love , love the list. The names of God are so beautiful, thanks for sharing this!!