Sunday, January 20, 2008

I've Decided

I've decided . . .
to respect other people such as I do to myself
to search goodness and not fault from others
to feel secure about myself so I wouldn't feel bad to anyone else if they do something better than me
to do anything I should do in my life
to make not excuses
to emphasize my values on love, integrity, charity, and every such a right thing!
to be an example of goodness (as well as possible!)
to serve rather than pursuing something unreal out there
to build my dream and realize it as well as God has given it in my deepest soul
to see the beauty of life
to be grateful all the time
to love anyone who's worth it
to catch goodness in all of the bad stuff I encounter
to be faithful to the path I should stick to/do belong to
to do the best I can
to make happiness for my environment
to love God and His Words
to give likewise to get
to forgive instead of blaming
to make this world better
to make difference
I have decided.

No comments: