Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dear Almighty God

Dear Almighty God,


Thank You for Your guidance through my ongoing process in life. Without You I'll be lost anywhere.

Lord, please teach me to always be thankful for all You've done in me. Many things happen. Good and bad. Easy and hard. Happy and sad. Awesome and disappointing. But I believe, behind all of those, You are there, and always be there for me. Your hands are working to make a goodness for me.

I've desired to be closer and closer to You but unfortunately I couldn't.. I did many distractions before You, even there were times I didn't trust You seriously, I walked away from You, I did many trespass before You.

What a sinner I was!

But, why Lord, You always be there for me?

Your love and Your faithfulness are always be with me, protect me, remind me about Your eternal salvation. Wherever I flee from You, You'd search and find me. Over and over again. How I awe You, Lord. I do owe You much!

Oh, my heart is longing for You, Lord. Bless me, encourage me, fill out my thirsty with Your water of life. I need Your help. I'm really devastating, empty, nothing.... But I know for sure You are able to turn my situation for good.

Let Thy will be done.


Amen.

No comments: