Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just A Prayer

My Dear Lord,

Burn me with the fire of Your love. May Your fire warm my soul.

Don't let me die in this cold, cold world.

Lord, I'm really never knew what would be Your design for my future, but why do I feel that it would be so amazing ones?

Oh my Great Lord, I am really unworth to stand here, asking You that question..

Your greatness rule over the sky, over the sun, moon and all of the stars. But, why, Lord, You take me so precious? Who the hell I am!

For I am as grass, and the glory of me as the flower of grass.

My life is as shadow, as a blooming flower, with no long life in it.

For what is my life?

It's even a vapour, that appeared for a little time, and then vanished away

Who am I, that You are mindful of me?

Who am I that You visit me anytime You want to?

Nothing should I proud of before You, Lord, nothing I do has really pleased You actually, but You still do look at me, abundant me with Your love and mercy, support me, accomplish Your great work in me, and hide me behind Your cross.

Please, Lord, hold me tight, take me into Your embrace, grasp me.

how I love Thee, my strength.

Be Thou exalted, o God, above the heavens, let Thy glory be above all the earth..

Amen.

No comments: