Monday, January 11, 2010

A New Beginning

You know what, I've just found that I am... pregnant!!!

Yeah, if you know me in person, you might know that I'm not someone who really desires a baby. My first two years of marriage was filled by all the questions about the baby, and it completely drove me crazy!

I don't know how my feeling was when I got the fact that I got pregnant. Happy, sad, confused, and in between.. Yeahh.. I'm happy because this is such a gift. But I'm sad and confused at once because many dreams won't be achieved immediately. But yeah, however, I'll take this as a great blessing from God. So many couples yearn to have a child but for many reasons, they can't. So I have to be thankful, right? :)

One thing I also am thankful for is that I got no morning sickness or anything sort of that. I am healthy and I am feeling good, have no big changes on my body, even till I often ask myself 'Do I really pregnant?' hahaha. Just make sure..

Honestly, this is one of unexpected things I find in my journey. But I try to have no regret in life. Whatever happens in my life, happens for a reason. So I can stand still and keep walking however the circumstance is.

Please pray for me, friends. It's a new experience for me. I am really newbie in this! I've never imagined myself being pregnant but I am ready for what will happen. Although me and my hubby hadn't planned this child yet, but I'm sure God has planned it even before we did. Sometime I worry about things relating to this pregnancy (most of moms-to-be should understand this feeling!^^). But once again, I know God knows the best for me and my family. He planned it all and He's working, no matter I see Him or not, and He always be there for us so I don't need to be worried bout a thing..

Blessings, everyone!


3 comments:

Sue said...

Kristine!! Congratulations! What fantastic news, such a blessing!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! How far along are you? Don't worry, when you get to see and hold that gorgeous baby, you will be so happy! Please keep us updated on how the pregnancy is going!

jeanne kristine said...

@Sue: thank you.. yes, it's such a blessing!
@ Nicole : thank youu.. I think I'm 5 weeks pregnant and feeling fine. Yes, am looking forward to see the baby.. I'll try to update about this pregnancy,too.. :) thanks again!