Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In The Journey


I'm addicted to digital scrapbooking.
I found this stuff really useful for my personal development. I became more conscious about who I really am, what I love, how I should be and everything relating to the journey of me finding myself. Yeah.. I know, it's a journey and I am going through the process.

Somehow I think I don't know myself well, you know. Yes. Seriously. Maybe that's why my hubby once told me that I seemed to have a double personality.. I don't know. Maybe he was right. But I am an avid learner. I keep learning about anything (I like). I think, if God created me for certain purposes, He must put a big passion for those things inside my heart. So here I am searching the true purpose of my life.. A little too late, ain't I? Yeah.. But, if it depends on me, I'll say it's never too late to learn something!

If you are like me, still on the process and a bit confused about what you should do, I encourage you to find anything you like, learn about it, master it, and do what you love. I know, it's not too easy as what have been said. Each of us has to experience it ourselves. But it's really worth it.

As I write this, I remember a part of 'My Favorite Things' lyrics from The Sound of Music:
When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad..

Ohh.. if only this life is as simple as that lyric.. :)

BTW, my scrap above is about my hubby. He never likes to be photographed. But when his friends asked him to display his pictures on Facebook, he asked me to photograph him. So, this is the result. Beautifully photographed, isn't it? :)

Credits: Life in Blue Kit by Droopette

No comments: