Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi, everyone!
Here I am, back from my escape.. ^^

Yeah, these few past months I've been feeling so blue, or even black :). Many things happened and .. you know, sometime we can't (and won't to) talk to anyone about what we feel in life.

Honestly, for few times, I was scared to be back to my blogging habit. I hadn't used to open up myself and I was scared to be judged by my writing. (No, I don't mean that you my friends will judge me!) but you know me well enough. I used to regret and blame many things in my life as I feel sad or upset or disappointed. So I won't to bother you with my ridiculous stories again. Actually I want to be somebody who encourage others, not somebody who let ones down.. :).

And, I definitely miss my blog here. I miss you all. I miss sharing my life with y'all here, something I can't do in my native language hehehe. And, I miss share all the encouraging words or devotions as I used to. Moreover, my Y!360, place where I used to save all my important devos will be closed on the end of this month. So, I definitely have to be back here!

So, for a new beginning, please forgive me for not being here for a long, long time. Now I'm back with a new spirit, new stories, and new refreshed energy.
I promise. Or at least, I'll try:).

I eventually know that even though we don't see God, He's still working for our goodness. Please remind me if I forget it again! :)

Blessed be His Name!
Blessed be all of you, my dear friends..

No comments: