Sunday, March 22, 2009

Is A Donkey Better Than You?

What is your excuse for not being a great man or woman of God? You are imperfect? You are sinful? You lack the talents?

If God wants to raise you up to be His witness, He can. With all of your weakness, God still can work miracles through you. God can speak through an ass if He wants to. And He did. That is how he spoke to Balaam the prophet at the book of Numbers (Num. 22:28-30).


And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said: What have I done to thee? Why strikest thou me, lo, now this third time? Balaam answered: Because thou hast deserved it, and hast served me ill: I would I had a sword that I might kill thee. The ass said: Am not I thy beast, on which thou hast been always accustomed to ride until this present day? tell me if I ever did the like thing to thee.

And that is encouraging!


My friend once said, “God does not call the equipped, but equips the called.” You don’t have to be a genius or to be super holy to do God’s work. The only thing God needs from you is a willing heart. From there God will give you the grace and the talents that you will need to do His work.
God is the God of the impossible.

God is not limited by your limitations.
In every one of us lies the seed of greatness, waiting to spring up. He is only waiting for you to say “Yes Lord, I am here to do your will."

Your greatness lies before you.


If an ass can do it, so can you!



A blog by Daxx Bondoc
from Inspirationalblogs.com

6 comments:

CyberCelt said...

Just stopping by for Blog Your Blessing Sunday.

Daisy said...

I have finally clicked the last link of BYBS and visited you all. I'm kinda new here and it's been so nice from the start and I would definitely stay for a while.

I am inviting you to my blog and if you like, you can follow me and I will follow you too.

have a Great week ahead! God bless...

-Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com

N Abram said...

Hi Kristine, thanks for a post with a sense of humour! This is very encouraging indeed. Have a blessed week.

Daisy said...

LOL! Love the punchline! If an ass can do it, so can you!

Lovely blog you have here! I came in from the BYBS links and I'd like to invite yo uto my blog and if you like you can follow me and I will follow you!

Have a nice week!

-Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Hey Kristine. I have tagged you. I'd love it if you could reply here (and let me know) or in my comments section.

http://myroadasitravelit.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-are-your-passions.html

PERBS said...

I was hoping that you were doing BYB Sunday -- got your name off of our link blogroll from Blue Panther. Hope you will join us next Sunday. This was an interesting post.