Monday, February 09, 2009

There Must Be Something To Be Thankful For In Life!


After what I've been going through, I supposed that what I've to do is looking for anything good, positive and 'enlightened' in order to get a meaningful life..

Yeah, I believe that we all have a story to tell. Even, maybe a great story if we can see it from the right perspective. All stories we have aren't coincident, but happen for a certain personal purpose. I try to look for goodness in my life. I know I'll find it whenever I look for it. I think, life will be more precious and meaningful if what we can do is giving thanks for anything happens in our lives. Yeah, we just see the small part and feel sorry about anything, because we can't see the big picture. Sometime we can't see how close we are to our destination and we'll start to give up (Oh, this is really happening to me!).

I want to get a breakthrough with my old life. I want to change my mind, my way of thinking, my way of feeling, and oh, all the bad habits I've been living with! I want to be more grateful, be sincere, and look for anything good, with Christ's cross on the background. Hope that this new way of living will change my life: from zero to hero :).

Know what, sometime I feel that my hubby's right when he said that I'd apparently have a double personality. Yeah, in a moment I try to save the world, and one moment later, feel that I wanna take drugs! Seriously. You can consider me wise whenever I'm good, but when it comes to be insane, my name will be included in the nomination list. Often think that I have a mental disorder or sort of it!:)

For this BYBS, I want to thankful for my husband. He's such a great husband. He always understands me, loves me for everything I am, and the amazing one, He always willingly shares the chores with me. And all he's been doing is great! Oh, I think I can't get a greater husband than him. He's the best one!
I know there are times for disagreements in us, just like every couple, but it's normal. We've been different from the first time we met! So I have to see the good side of him. We both have to see the good side of us each other. Oh, I wonder how come I often forget how amazing, adorable and lovely husband he is!

I'm thankful for my mom. Although we haven't been 'getting along' in many ways, I think I still have to honor and respect her. It's uneasy. She's my mom and I always hope 'something more' or any best thing from her as my role model. When I didn't get it, I'd be disappointed. But finally, I know I can't change anyone. If I have someone to change, so that one is me, no other. I have to let everybody be themselves, cause I neither can let myself be anybody else (Yeah, we like to 'insist' people to take our own ways. In fact, we are really different. We'll get angry if other people don't be the same with us! We hope everybody understands us because we think they've got the way we're thinking! Ooohhh... actually, who the hell we are! :)). This is something so hard to learn but I finally got it!

I am thankful, among all things, for life I've got from God, who granted it to me with no doubt. And it's my responsibility then to take care for it, keep it good, amazing and pleasant to Him, from whom the blessings come.

And I consider myself blessed!

How thankful are you?

2 comments:

CyberCelt said...

I am grateful for my improving health, lessening depression and increasing energy. It was a hard year, but I am hopeful that the disease is gone.

There is always something for which we should be thankful. The trick is seeing it when we feel depressed. I started a list so that I remember.

My mother was much like yours. When she died, I was relieved because she had been sick along time. However, as the years passed, I missed her more and more. When we have lost our mothers, we are orphans. I feel that sometimes.

Angels all around you.

jeanne kristine said...

thank you, CyberCelt. You're right.
I always try to see something in other circumstance. I don't want to loose any precious moment in my life. Often, we don't realize that indeed. Sometime when we realize something is really precious, it's too late or we've just got it when we loose something. so sad..

So, I try to live my life one moment in time, and trying to enjoy everything that happens at 'the nows'. And I figure that I'm happier now..

thank you so much, Cybercelt, for supporting me in my darkest moments, and to share your story. God bless..