Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CHANGE

I used to live the way I want to. I forgot to live the way I should. I had no purpose. I didn’t live an intentionally living. I walked nowhere. Here and there, to and fro, but didn’t move anywhere actually. Oh, how could I live that way?

As time went by, I realized that I was created for a certain purpose. My life is precious. My life is valuable and I have to adding value into it. I have to move and do something for my sake. I can’t just be still and wait for something big, cause there’s nothing will happen then. I eventually realized that no miracles would happen if I just sit down and have no purpose in my life.

I was really sorry cause nobody has ever told me, prevent me not to doing such a valuable things to add value to my life. I might not doing something harmful or dangerous, things that distracted from God’s word, but neither I had done nothing. I wasted sooo many times I passed through. Life was too easy for me when I was a teen. Everything was available for me. But now, when adversity comes, when the hardship comes, when I have to struggle and fight, when I face a temptation, oh, I definitely can do nothing. Where this journey supposed to head to?

I thank God who has always been there for me. Whether I realized it or not, He’s always there. He comes through for me no matter how hard the circumstance I face. He loves me no matter how many times I failed Him. He accepts me just the way I am. He doesn’t demand any hard things from me but doing His Words and loving Him with all my heart. He has provided something bigger than what I can ever think. Even, He has a bigger purpose in me, much bigger than my life. I know if He can use anything (speaking donkey, water became wine, rod became snake, sent darkness, 5 breads and 2 fishes to feed 5000 people. What things He couldn’t use?), He can use me, too. As long as I’ve willingness to give Him my life, I know He’ll use me to become something, much more than what I can think. But, probably He supposed to proccess me first. Many temptations may come to me, many hardship, many fire may come to purify my faith. But I’ve intended to unfail. I should win my battle, cause with Him I can beat anything. He’s my captain and I follow close to Him.

When I changed my paradigm, I realized my world is changing with me too. Maybe this is just a simple thing, but change is a big breakthrough for me. By changing my way of thinking, I thought I've changed my attitude, by changing my attitude, I supposed I've changed my world. And as my world changes, I thought I've changed the world!

Let's make this world a better place ..

No comments: