Monday, August 11, 2008

BYBS - This Is Such A Wonderful Life!

Being rich, famous and powerful too often has become a big dream for some people. They pursuit that dream through any kind of ways. Sometime in good ways, sometime in bad ones.

In Mr. Deeds, Adam Sandlers –as Mr. Deeds- says that he doesn’t want to be rich, famous or powerful. He just wants to be a man to whom anyone in trouble can come over to seek helps.

I like to watch movies, especially movies which are inspiring. Honestly, I’ve been seeking for a pattern in my life. Thank to either anyone or anything that has brought me good affections. This is such a cold, cold world. I need a guide, I need a direction but rarely find it from my surrounding. But I thank God for the technology: internet, movies, books, any kind of modern technology could ever taught me about good things.

From certain personal blogs I learn about difficulties in life and how they handle it. Yeah, it’s undeniable that from movies or books we can find inspiration to do something good in our lives. But, I think it’s a little bit diminish our role in socializing with other people. Yeah, I admitt that it’s easier to blame other people than to raise up and make a change. We like to wait. Wait for changes other people do. Wait for a deed other people do. Wait and wait and wait for other people without wanting to take a move for ourselves. Ough, is this a life we want to live in?

From some inspiring movies, certain personal blogs, great books I learn to make a change in my life. Maybe it’s not a big change, but I believe if I do that little by little, step by step, I’ll arrive at the place I want to be. I don’t want to wait for anybody’s move anymore. I just believe if God wants to, He can make me rich, powerful and famous someday. But, it’s just a thing. It’s not a big deal. Just want to seek first The Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto me.

I’ll do the best and God’ll do the rest.

Thank God for this wonderful life...


PS: I was attending Christian Blogger Festival last week, so had no enough time to post this. Please forgive me... :).

Don't forget to blog your blessing, everyone!

No comments: