Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thankful Thursday




I always be thankful 'cause I have unlimited resources for my self development around me:

I am thankful for The Bible. I know that The Word is God, and through His Word He talks to me and leads me toward His perfect will.

I am thankful for the internet, which through it I can learn about anything. News, gossips, hobby, technology, self development, even faith issue!

I am thankful for any spiritual blogs I've read. They shared many things about faith in Christ. They also upraise my faith when I was lost. Even the writer probably would never known how much their blog means for me. But thank you, thank you for sharing your life to all of you, spiritual blog writers..

I am thankful for my bad experiences I've passed through. If God allowed me to pass them through, I believe, He'll shape me, mold me and form me through each of them. Have no idea where God is directing me to, but will try to follow His guide.

I am thankful for my hubby. He completes me. He supports me in anything I do. (It does really matter!). His embrace has always been being a safe harbor to me.

I am thankful for my church family. Their 'noises' drive me crazy!

I am thankful for my little dog, Hugo. He teaches me much about faith through his attitude, more than he can ever imagine...:)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Such a beautiful list of blessings!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Darlene said...

Wonderful TT list. Thanks for sharing!
Have a great week!

Denise said...

Such an awesome thankful post.