Thursday, May 08, 2008

QUIET TIME

I've just read Joanne's blog and felt guilty. She wrote much on her blog about her quiet times and how close she is to God. Even, she likes to spend a spiritual retreat day in the prayer room that exists at her church. Oh my...

I admire that. If only I have that closeness to God..

To be honest, I've often passed my quiet times. There were many things came to distract me. I thought they were normal. We use to get distracted in this hectic life. But I've just realized that it was Satan's passion to get us out of this sacred pathway..

I wonder how might God is. He can use anything to get us back to the track. Yeah, probably, it doesn't mean anything for you, but it does lots for me. Am looking for God's will in my life. Have been walking to and fro and got nothing. But when eventually I totally gave up my life, He shew up. He reveals Himself through anything and everything. That's why I wrote on my previous post that I can see His fingerprints everywhere on my journey. He is working, even when I don't see Him, I know He's there besides me.

Thank you Joanne for sharing your story. It such a big blessing for me!

No comments: