Tuesday, April 01, 2008

10 Things I Would Do When I Feel Bad:

1. Listen to Alicia Keys.
She has always turned my sad over into joy by her music.

2. Write on my journal.
Writing is my only way to express my feeling freely.

3. Play with Hugo, my lovely pet.
Oh, he is so cute and nice and naughty and fun!

4. Enjoying ice cream!
Whenever I feel so bad, I'd always get back to ice cream. Have no idea why this magic yummy thing has always released my depression out!

Photobucket

5. Sleep, sleep, sleep.
Hopefully have a nice dream and when I wake up, all the sadness will be vanished away by then :)

6. Browsing internet.
Write on my blog or read other blogs has always refreshed my complicated mind.

7. Read good books.
I'll visit my fave bookstore to find it. Good books help me so much to take my bad feeling away

Photobucket

8. Praying.
I like to get connect with my Heavenly Father if I can't handle something in my life.


9. Asking for a big hug from my hubby


10. Going somewhere away from wherever I live.
Trying to forget the bad times and ...

Photobucket

No comments: