Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fleeing Myself

Oh, I realize that browsing internet is one of my favorite things. By doing that, I'll keep diseases, stress and tons of other problems away from me.
Hopefully.
Sometimes I feel I know how to solve problems. But when it comes to face it directly, oh my.. feel like paralyzed, trapped in my complicated mind.
There were times I want to flee from myself. Hide myself from anything tries to approach.
Oh, could I be risen up and tell the problem that I have a great God in heavens above?
Think I can flee from myself. But how come I flee from The Lord my God?
Cause He knows whenever I sit or stand. He knows my mind.
He knows everything about me.
Oh, how come bad things come to good guys? -sigh-
Yeah, probably I have the answer:
Everything happens for a reason, that we don't understand yet...
Hopefully we will.
In His time.

No comments: