Tuesday, March 11, 2008

VISION BOARD : The Power To Realize Your Dream

I've found an interesting site that posted about making a vision board.

A vision board (also called a Treasure Map or a Visual Explorer or Creativity Collage) is typically a poster board on which you paste or collage images that you’ve torn out from various magazines. It’s simple.

The idea behind this is that when you surround yourself with images of who you want to become, what you want to have, where you want to live, or where you want to vacation, your life changes to match those images and those desires.


Well, we've heard it from The Secret. Vision Board has a power in realizing our dream, they say. Well, I've been planning to make my personal vision board in my room as well, but yeah, sometime we have no time for that. But, from now on, I'll try to do it. I've decided.

If you are interested in making vision board, too, please visit this site:
HOW TO MAKE A VISION BOARD

No comments: