Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Learn From A Message

Hi Kristine,

You are very welcome for the comment and for the messages, and I thank you also for your comment and messages..I'm received both messages and I will reply to them both right now. I was only online last night for a short while because of my internet connection. I have dial up also and I can be disconnected at times. I think we may not receive each other's messages sometimes because Yahoo has technical difficulties, and I think our dial up connections also play a role at times. But I'm so very happy to hear from you tonight, it is a blessing :)
I agree with you, it is always very nice to have a friend in faith and prayer, and to have a good friend to talk with. I'm always very blessed with those kind of friendships. Wow, that is interesting about your culture..although I'm sorry to hear it is like that. I'm sure we would both find each other's cultures very different in good and bad ways, I think Indonesia is a beautiful country though..beautiful mountains and beaches, oceans..a lot of places there look so beautiful to me although I have never been there yet.
I think we all go through struggles with "waiting on God" because we often times want to finish things in our own way, and in our own perfect timing..but that is where we can hurt ourselves and not have what God has in store for us, because if we wait and do things our own way, then we will loose what He has planned for us. I also think waiting/trusting in God builds our character as we grow more with Him spiritually. I've been struggling with the same thing too and I know it is very hard to have that patience sometimes..but we should always try our best to have faith and trust in Him at all times.. no matter how long we have to wait. I'll definitely continue keeping you in my thoughts and prayers regarding this..and you don't have to thank me for anything. Our friendship is a blessing and I will pray for you about anything and everything. Please keep your head up high and trust in Him :)

Sean


This was a message I received just now. Well, it's only a message, but has a big effect for me. It's very nice knowing that we have a friend in faith and prayer.

In many ways, we think that we could never made a different in this world. But we've made a mistake by then. Little things can make big different. I believe that indeed. Our smiling, our care, our words, our attitude speaks a lot than our speech.

So, instead of searching for a meaning in our life, let's give one for everyone surrounds us!
Let's spread peace all around the world!

No comments: