Monday, March 10, 2008

Life Isn't Easy

Yeah.. life could be so difficult, so unkind, so confusing.. We have to build our self on the strongest foundation. We can't just make excuses. We should not become the victim of life. We have to be bold and strong. But, yeah, the circumstance doesn't compromise sometimes..

Have you ever stuck in dilemma you'd never imagine? Every single word of you counts. You are demanded to be perfect, you shouldn't make any mistakes, you have to do the right. Only the right, the best you could ever done, even beyond your power.
Meanwhile, you do it all without feeling good. All the way you do is probably good, satisfy other people, but not yourself. You do it all because a must.
Unfortunately, you have no choice. You have to face it all, do it all, and you have a big responsible for all the way you do.
Omigod..

Anchor Your Life had just sent me an article about giving up our rights. Oh, could it be possible?
Has one ever known how hard the circumstance we live in?
Sometimes I feel unable. I am weak. I'm worn. I can't stand for any longer.
I'm tired.
Tired to look for a good pattern.
Tired to hope
Tired to try
Tired to feel good meanwhile I'm really not into it
Tired to pretend that I am okay

Oh, God, should we do what we did?
I have walked and walked and walked for a long, long time, and have found nothing.
So I give up my life to You.

Would You please think about it, plan and design it to be the best one could ever be?
Take my hands, take my heart, take my whole life, too.
And please, Lord, take the lead in my life..

For in Your presence, my joy is complete. You taught me the way of life. You set perfection in my life. Without You, who I am?

Though it isn't easy for me to say so, but I beg You, let Thy will be done.
Let Thy perfect will be done in me..

No comments: