Monday, March 10, 2008

A Full Life

Life can be so boring, depressing, monotonous, overwhelming, sort of it. Everyone has ever arrived at that point. So do I. Nowadays, I feel like trapped in a circumstance I've made myself. But, yeah, life is unpredictable. We can't easily predict our future and we'll never got the result unless we've walked by it.

Glory be unto God, He never leaves us. He always knows our deepest needs. He hears our cry. In my case, He sends His Words to encourage me. Few days ago, I received this article from anchor your life. When I read it, I felt a new hope arose in my heart. I knew for sure that Jesus' promises would never changed. People could only weaken us, destruct our faith and spirit by their complaint, their attitude, their words, etc, but we'll get a new hope in Jesus Christ, if we believe..

Where do you put your hope?

Jesus said: "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (NIV) John 10:10

Jesus said: "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full" (John 10:10). The "they" in the passage are Jesus' sheep, those who know His voice and follow Him. Notice that life is a present possession. It does not say, "that they will have life," but that "they may have life." A vibrant, ongoing, growing relationship with Christ does not begin when we reach Heaven, it starts here on earth. And that life is not a ho hum, mediocre life, but a full life. The Greek word actually means "superabundance". . . a relationship with Christ means a superabundant life!

Has life become routine? boring? predictable? depressing? monotonous? overwhelming? a rat race? methodical? dreary? uninspired? Try turning your full focus towards God. Listen for His voice, and follow Him in every way!

No comments: