Friday, January 25, 2008

Having Baby Or Not Having Baby, That Is The Question

our wedding kiss, June 05, 07


Well, it had been 7 months passed after our wedding. As usual (I believe every newly married couple must be getting this question!), many people ask me since then 'Have you already got pregnant?'. Yeah, 'till I am bored.

For some people, having baby probably is a pleasure. They always told me that it's much more happiness in having baby than one could ever imagined.

But, well, I haven't loved babies yet..

I still have many 'schedules' to be done, and dreams to be reached. I'm just afraid that having baby will mess up my aims.

But, who knows?
The journey is still long and away.

Sometimes, the road best traveled is the road we could never imagined.

Yeah, We (me and my hubby) haven't no idea yet about which road is 'the road best traveled', whether having baby or not for now, because next year I'll be 30 and my doctor told me to get pregnant immediately considering to my age.

But I ain't ready yet..

What do you think?

No comments: