Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finally, I Know For Sure That I Am Not Alone

Ever been trapped in a dilemma?
How do ya feel?
Well, there are 2 types of problems, that are problems that you can tell anyone (for whatever purpose), and problems that you can't.
Sometimes, our life seems to be bound by any rules, norms, value system, or whatever that really proved that we are still human being, we are really mankind basically. But, otherwise, we often be trapped by those circumstances.
Have you ever lived in an environment where you have to keep your name clean? Or you have to watch out your temper, for instance, or do anything that prove that you are a good person, so you should keep your attitude perfect? Have you ever lived that kind of life meanwhile you were facing a huge problems that you can't bear alone? You want everyone to understand yourself and take that circumstance for granted, but otherwise, the people around you demand the opposite, that you have to do something, you should take a responsibility for something, until you almost out of your mind. You just want a little compromising, or sympathetic words, big hugs or sort of, but nobody's there beside you..
What would you do?

Yeah, sometimes, life could be hectic, rude, cold, cruel, brutal, and unkind for some of us..
Or, may it only be because we aren't strong enough yet? Because we aren't grown up yet? We still need compassion, guidance, and any suggestion in living our life. We need some clues hopefully could bring us to the destination we head for.
Oh my goodness..

This afternoon, a friend of mine told me that there were some moments God allows us to face many problems. Some just simple things and some are really, really huge, seems we could bear it ourselves! Why? Because He wants to show us that we are really weak. We are nothing before Him. And He is strong, so we should be counting our selves on Him, and He, who knows anything will show up His mighty power through our weak circumstance, and make everything perfect in His time.
Is it real?
Oh, please..

To be frank, it such a big comfort for me.
When I am weak, God is strong. And when I'm in my hardest time, He'll show up as The Mighty One, because He is The Almighty God!

I know my problem is big enough. I want to talk to someone but there's nobody there. I tried and tried and tried but found none, so finally I decided to cast all my cares upon Him, because I know for sure, that God is always beside me, He's always there for me, and He'll never leave me alone.
Whenever I'm weak or unable to bear all along, He'll reach out my hands and upraise me.
Yes, He will.

No comments: