Friday, July 03, 2009

Spiritual Journey

Inspired from a blog @ outreach.no, I intended to do a small spiritual experiment. Start on next Monday, I'll go through a 'spiritual journey' for 21 days forward, and I wanna blog the progress daily.

I just want to make an action in my life. I have desire to get my intimate relationship with God back. I had been paused from my spiritual activity (except the Sunday Services, you know! Can you imagine that??!!!). Oh, please, feel ashamed to talk about it here. But my point is, I have repented from by bad habits and I wanted to turn to God with all my heart. All I want is just knowing His will for my life, and do it undoubtedly.

Yeah, I know that I am weak, but I try. I wanna do something meaningful in my life. I believe that one CAN make difference in this world. I won't to wait other people do it for me, but I'll be the one. I wanna see changes in my life. I won't to be just an ordinary woman from an ordinary place or something like that. No, I know that I'm extraordinary because I have an Extraordinary God in me. It's not about me, or my talents or my other greatness - if I have some, but God's indwelling is the most important thing..

Please pray for me, encourage me, or remind me what's this all about if I start to distract.. I know that I am not strong enough for doing this all. I am weak and I need Holy Spirit to guide and bless me.

And if I succeed, I must know where the helps, the strength and the success come from..

Blessed be The Name of The Lord!

No comments: