Saturday, June 27, 2009

WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN LIFE?

If I have to make it shorten, I'll say that life is just about what do you look for. I mean, it's true, a quote that says that there's no reality, only perception. Life is indeed how we look at it. If we look at it happily, everything will make us happy, but when we start to look at it with anger or disappointment, cling.. magically, the happiness will be vanished, turn to something you got deep down in your heart.

These few past months, I've looked for something I knew I wouldn't get it from anywhere else but God, but I ignored that feeling and kept looking for. And, yeah you know, the result was zero. Big, big zero. Anything happens in my life in that moment had always ended up with disappointment, cause I dug from the wrong wells..

Now I try to change my focus. I won't to live that way continually. I do want to change. And, as I intended to do so, slowly but sure I feel that my world is changing with me. I started to find many interesting thing to learn about, inspiring things are everywhere, and.. many good things are coming into my life! I also found that every blogs or websites I found had definitely have something to say to me. And they have really been encouraging me!

Yeah, feel like finding a brand new me. Someone I've never known inside me suddenly stands up right before me. I supposed that I've to learn about much more things that God has definitely granted to my life, something I used to ignore before :).

Thanks, Lord, for showing up Yourself to me. Now I see You everywhere, through anything I met in my life. If I had never seen You clearly before, it probably because I saw too much me. So I couldn't see the sun, only the shadow. Couldn't see the light, only darkness. Thank You for opening up my eyes, so I can turn my eyes upon You..

No comments: