Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HE CAN USE ANYTHING, HE CAN USE US, TOO..

Have heard a great testimony this evening. About a man, who comes from a small town in our country, ever did a huge mistake, rejected by many people, and given up his life to Jesus, so God has been using him not only in the city where he lives, but to all over the world.

Yeah, think that I often limiting God by seeing my circumstance. I often think that circumstance does matter. My knowledge, my skills, my abilities, and any attribute of mine will do, but I know now that it's wrong. Circumstances and any attribute we have do matter only if we count on ourselves, not God. If we look at Him Who owns everything, we'll see that all that matters is Who is inside us, and Whom we walk with on our life's journey. It's all that really matters in our lives. And it's enough.

We can be weak. Sometime silly, sometime do ridiculous things, fail here and there, be disappointed, be broken, and get through any difficulties we can't handle. Yes, we can't do it by our power, but we have a Mighty God, and it does make a difference. Ones can make differences by their willingness to pursuing God's will for their lives, do whatever it is and dedicate themselves for God's glory.

Thank God for allowing me hear this testimonial. I do really need it! There are times in my life I suppose that I need to see evidences (oh, I ashamed to admit it but it's true.. how little my faith can be sometime!). And I am thankful for meeting so many inspiring people in my life. I became known that no matter who we are, as long as we are in God's hand, we can be something useful for His kingdom. I always want to do something great in my life. I don't like to be quiet and relax and stay in my comfort zone. No, I wanna do something for Him, but so often I loose my mind and get out of track.. :)

I do believe now, if God can use any other people, He can use me, too. As He could use Noah, Moses, Abraham, Apostle Paul, Billy Graham or even Benny Hinn, He can use me if I'm willing to give Him my heart..

If You can use anything Lord, I believe that You can use me.
Prove to Your people that You are alive in my life.
Lord, I'm available to You.
I am waiting to be used.
Take my hands and my feet.
If You can use anything, Lord,
come on and use me..

No comments: