Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


This January is a blissful month for me. You know what, my first book was reprinted (oh, just in 6 months after the first time it was being published!) and my second one has just published. All together in just a month. What a lovely way to begin a new year!

I believe that God is working. He always works, no matter we realize it or not, no matter we see it or not, He always works for our goodness. Sometimes I feel that He's too busy, or too bored, or maybe He has too many business to do rather than hearing my prayer. But, definitely, it's just the time that matters.

I know now that when God tests us by allowing us to go through our problems, He actually is doing something to process us to be 'useful' not just for our goodness, but also for everyone around us, who we know now or who we'll meet someday. He is shaping and forming us to affect other people's lives. Our life should make a big effect for anyone who comes to us!

To be patient and to survive in life isn't easy. There are times we have to loudly cry, try hard, struggle, fight and to make it worse, we shouldn't stop. We have to keep going and move on. But I believe that a hard life is a life worth-living. By then we learn to walk in our surrender to our God and not lean on our limited understanding. God had put a desire in our heart to reach something bigger than ourselves so we can really trust on Him and ask Him to help us, not just walk our ways, because we -eventually- know that we are not able to walk alone.

I know that God has promised me His abundantly blessings if I keep walking in His righteous ways, so I shouldn't distract and follow Him. Yeah, even though following God's will has been not so easy for me, I'll try to do it. Many great people say that if we willing to follow His ways, we'll find a great adventure we never imagined. And, I intend to do it!

Whoever you are, if you intended to reach up your dreams or live your best life, please, you can design it or manage it by yourself, but don't forget to also ask You Creator to guide and lead you to His plan about your life, for His plans are perfect and fit for us. Even, He can give you anything that 'eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man'. Those are things which God hath prepared for them that love Him (I Cor 2:9). Oh, I speak this from my own experience!:).

Am curious, what blessings He'll give me in the days ahead of me in 2009... :)

Happy Sunday, everyone..

1 comment:

CyberCelt said...

Great news about the 2nd book and the 2nd printing of your 1st book.

God has blessed my family this year as well. My health is better and my son is out of trouble.

Blessings.