Tuesday, December 09, 2008

New Year's Resolutions!!

Hey... I've reached my 300th post on this blog!
The number 300 always means something. The Bible relates the number 300 with faithfulness. Gideon beat Midianites with only 300 men.

I think I want to celebrate it but don't know how.. And well, after a paused for a while, I supposed that I need to make a New Year Resolutions' list on this post. Although yeah, sometime it works sometime it doesn't, I'll keep trying..

Here are the list of my New Year's resolutions...

1. Spending more time for my Quiet Times

2. Enjoying life!

3. Diet! I need to loose my weight!!

4. Being more organized and discipline. Oh, I was a real procrastinator, so I've to change!

5. Exercise

6. Fill my heart with love for family and friends

7. Spend more time to writing

8.Makeover my life (my purpose, my way of thinking, my outlook etc.)

9. Serve more

10. Keep learning about anything good and useful

What's your resolution?:)

No comments: