Sunday, November 30, 2008

TSMS - My Tribute by Israel Houghton & The Lakewood Church


This Saturday I want to post this song: My Tribute from Israel Houghton. I love this song. My mom used to sing this song for many, many times in certain moments when I was little, so that's why I was curious about this one.

Maybe gratitude is something we have to keep up in this hectic life. I almost regret my life for many things. My circumstances, my daily activities, my surrounding, almost anything about me was wrong on my eyes. So that's why I wanna post this song for shared with you.

I just pray that The Lord will always be patient with me. I'm a little bit slow in my spirituality progress. Oh, I hate to admit it! But thank God He always there, waits for my readiness to step up to a higher level in my development stage.

Oh, can you sing this song with me?




The part of the lyric that has resonated with me was
Just let me live my life,
Let it be pleasing, Lord, to Thee,
And if I gain any praise,
Let it go to Calvary

Amen!
To God be the glory forever and ever in my life..

PS: hey, don't be wondered if you see Joel Osteen promotes Mr. Houghton's CD on the end of this video. I couldn't find the better video on YouTube.. :).

For more Then Sings My Soul Saturdays, you can visit Amy here.

Happy Saturday, everyone!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Blessings Kristine! Thanks for choosing this song on gratitude by Israel Houghton! When it started I couldn't place it and wonder how your mom sang this...and then came the familiar part...TO GOD BE THE GLORY! Thank you for sharing from your heart & may Our Lord continue to be patient as you are ready to go higher...praising & worshiping Him with you & giving Him ALL glory
Peggy