Thursday, September 18, 2008

Inspiring Books I've Read

Oh, I've been soooo busy these days, so it seemed that no enough time to check my emails, no time to write on my blogs, or doing many other important things. But thank God I can be here right now... :).

Have been busy with all my chores. We used to have maids who do the laundry and all the cleaning stuff at our home here but unfortunately they left. So, here I am, struggling with all those complicated stuff, but praise God I'm still survive! -LOL-.

Just want to share some great books I've been reading these weeks. I think if those were so good and have blessed me in many ways, why don't I share it with you here...

1. Becoming A Vessel God Can Use by Donna Partow

Oh, her insight is soooo deep and touched and.. I'm speechless, realizing that I am one of the imperfect vessels that sometimes can be broken, desperate, and full of weaknesses, but I have a hope in Him who has a divine purpose in me. I am precious not because of who I am, what I wear or what I've done, but because God Himself lives in my life. Thank God.

Two thumbs up!


2. Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyer

Have been struggling with my emotional circumstance. There were many things happen in the past I can't share with you here, but reading this book has helped me in some ways to receive emotional healing. One thing I love about this book is that Joyce has been being so transparent in telling her personal experience. It feels like having someone who have the same story with me. And if she can pass through all those bad things, why should I can't?

The most fave statement of mine from this book : Don't be afraid of feeling hurt. Isn't it so true? :)


3. The Torn Veil

Oh, it feels like ugh, I definitely had not-so-beautiful experience with God comparing to what sister Gulshan had gotten through.
I myself had a new enlightenment after reading this book. I always ask in my curiousness 'How can God choose ones who have walked in different way from His rules?' But then I realized that God's perspective is never the same with ours.
I admire her brave, her strength and her faith in God!
If you miss a deep relationship with God, miss His miracle or His wonderful 'clues', read this book may help..


Happy reading, everyone!

No comments: