Thursday, July 10, 2008

My 1st Book!

2 days ago, when I was tired, a little bit mad and dissapointed by some disturbing things, a brown package came, addressed to me. I wasn't expected something better in my situation that time. But, my husband brought the package to me and.. tada!
Guess what? My 1st book!

I was so surprise and happy. But I supposed my future sister in law was much happier than me!
Yeah, this was such a blessing!


Don't know why the editor changed the title. The purpose Driven Teen? Hmm.. probably because The Purpose Driven Life's popularity was still high so they thought that the title will attract more teens to buy the book.
Hopefully.. :)

Please pray for this book. I just hope that my book will always become a blessing for all teens to find themselves in Christ, especially in Indonesia.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Did you write a book??? How fantastic! You must be so happy! Too bad it looks like I can't read it (language) LOL!!

Where is it being sold?