Friday, July 25, 2008

A Confession

Know what? I'm a truly time waster. Sometime I feel that I've wasted my time in vain. Just relax, procrastinate almost anything, not doing something useful, and yeah, anything like that!

Nowadays, I've just realized that I have to do something. I have to change, I should improve myself day by day so I don't live just like this. I have to live an intentionally living. I have to live on purpose. To be honest, for so many, many times, I could have just blame anyone around me regarding to my bad habits. (It has always been something like 'oh, this habit runs in my family', or 'oh, nobody has never told me if it was wrong (my bad habit)', or 'they (my family or friends) must be understand. They should take it for granted'). I've never felt guilty or sorry but blaming other people and make excuses, though I knew it definitely was my fault.

Oh my.... how could I?

But I promise to myself to do something better for my future. I have to change!
So, from this day forward...
I'll 'repair' my bad habits
I want to keep up my good works
I want to be more diligent
I want to grow in deeper relationship with God, more and more
I should develop myself in any aspects of my life: health, faith, relationships, attitude, job, ministry in my church, even chore!
I want to love my neighbor and take them just the way they are
Love my hubby more and more
Dedicate my life to something more valuable and eternal rather than anything imperfect and just lasts for 'a little while' in this world.

May God's mercy will always guide me, bless me and be with me through all the journey I am walking.. Please pray for me to be able to do all of my promises above. Because, usually, that thing is much more easier to say than to do.. :).

Blessings to you!

No comments: