Sunday, July 27, 2008

BYBS - Inspiring People Around Me

There were times in my life I felt desperate walking with Jesus. I thought as if I was the only one who keep up the biblical lifestyle. So, the complains, the murmuring, the dissapointment to be a true Christian had begun. I started to look at anybody around me and demand perfection. And when I found there were none there, I shut down myself and felt paralyze. Paralyzed in my spirituality, in my way of thinking, in my faith, in my ministry, paralyzed in many aspects of my life.

Yeah, probably we are the ones to be the pattern we look for. Instead of seeking for any good pattern, perhaps becoming ones are the best way to keep up good work in this cold, cold world..

I just am thankful for meeting some people who willingly want to give up their life to Jesus, walk with Him and trust their life in Him. They’re such a good inspiration to be followed! With all the time they have, they use it effectifely for God’s sake. They serve The Lord with all their life they can be. I’m so proud to witness that sort of people. I was inspired and intended to follow their steps.

We often forget that the world is looking at us and hoping for something we suppose to give to them. We think that we can use our lives as fun as possible, according to our desire. We forget that we do have obligations to bring out the kingdom of heaven and manifest God’s glory wherever we are. We often get dissapointed when we demand other people’s lives to be good, holy and pleasant while we ourselves get tired to live out that way.

Meeting any inspiring people are such an aha moment for me. From them I can learn to develop my life. Like what I’ve ever told you, I want to improve myself, change my bad habits, follow Jesus with all my life, and no matter what it may takes, I’ll give up my life to Him. I know that He has prepared all the best plan for me, He provides every things I need, and He is powerful to bless me, guide me and walk with me all the time.

Thank you, people. Either those who reveals their faith through their blogs or those who live out the best way of life, I owe million of thank yous for all of you. May God bless you with all the best blessings. Keep up the faith and all the good works, friends. Keep being God’s blessing for anyone around you, cause you never know whom you meet ahead of you..

Don't forget to blog your blessings..

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

CyberCelt said...

Great blessing. You do not have to wait for others to follow or show the way. You show the way . . .

Paulie said...

Thank YOU for being a blessing to me through the internet. Your positive attitude is a fine example to each of us. And you know the best part? When we goof and stop being a blessing to others, God helps us up and we can try again!