Thursday, July 03, 2008

Be Still

Be still and know that I am God
Psalm 46:10

I have no idea why this verse seems to follow me everywhere I go. Whether I read books or blogs, I can hardly believe how many times has this verse come through to me.
Well, I can't understand what are in God's mind in directing my journey, but I just totally believe in Him. I know that He's preparing something beautiful and perfect for my life (though I may not seen it yet). Even, much better than my wildest imaginations!

I just want to learn to believe in Him in everything I face in my life. I know that His plan is not my plan. Mine would be fail some time, but His are immovable and forever. I know that I'm limited but He's strong and in Him, I'll get the strength and power and anything I need to empower me in walking through this journey.

I trust in You, Lord.
Thank You for sending me this verse.
Please, always remind me about Who You are.
I'll just be still and waiting for You..

2 comments:

Here to Hear You said...

Wow, I needed that! Thank you!

SandyCarlson said...

God's peace to you!