Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've Learned That...

Here are some sample entries from H. Jackson Brown's book 'Live and Learn and Pass It On'. What a wonderful idea to collect about anything people have learned on each stage of their life...

1. I've learned that a strong code of ethics is as reliable as a compass. -- Age 43

2. I've learned that you can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk. -- Age 7

3. I've learned that if I eat donuts today I wear them tomorrow. -- Age 39

4. I've learned that goldfish don't like Jello. -- Age 5

5. I've learned that I don't feel my age as long as I focus on my dreams instead of my regrets. -- Age 83

6. I've learned that deciding who you will marry is the most important decision you'll ever make. -- Age 95

7. I've learned that it's easier to stay out of trouble than to get out of trouble. -- Age 14

8. I've learned that whenever I decide something with kindness, I usually make the right decisions. -- Age 66

9. I've learned that it always makes me feel good to see my parents holding hangs. -- Age 13

10. I've learned that life is like a blind date. Sometimes you just have to have a little faith! -- Age 23


To be honest, I haven't read the book yet, but I've already read the quotes somewhere (I don't remember), till I found this through the search engine! :)

What you've learned about?

Source: instructionbook.com

No comments: