Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thursday Thirteens - There Always Be Miracles


What is a miracle? Some people may refer it to sensational or supernatural things could ever happen in their life. But for me, miracle is much more than that. Miracle could be seen in little things that give value for me. For example, if I have sooo many business to do, no time for doing anything anymore, then suddenly comes up somebody offer to help... It could be such a big miracle for me!

I don't want to wait 'till something marvelous happens. For me, little things often give much more meaning if we want to see each of that as miracles...

Here are 13 little things could be seen as miracles for me (not in particular order!)...

  1. Sunrise. Oh, it reminds me of God's mercies that are new every morning.
  2. Holy Bible. It strengthens me whenever I'm weak. Every time I feel anxious, I know I always turn upon God's promises!
  3. Coffee. Wake me up from my 'sleepy sickness'...
  4. My journal. Just writing has made me feel like being in heaven.
  5. My computer. Oh, can't ever imagine what my life would be without this one..
  6. The power of prayer. Can't understand yet how could prayers change anything. And how could God answers each of our prayer so right in timing..
  7. My hubby. I am speechless about him!
  8. Ideas. Could never know where all of my ideas came from. But one thing I know, that I am blessed with sooo many creative ideas to be written in my head. Oh, praise God for that!
  9. Love. Can you imagine what will this world be without love? For love beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.. (I Cor 13:7, KJV).
  10. Girls nite out. Always brightening, refreshing, and inspiring me to do something better!
  11. A smile. Do you believe that smile can change one's life? There are times when all it takes is just smile. Even sometime, one counts their life on other's smile. (Hey, we could never guess one's feeling, could we?). I believe that only a smile can change the world. At least, if we change someone's world to be better, we've already made a change!
  12. Friendships. Including inside : faithfulness, kindness, mercies, patience, and any other good things!
  13. Hugo, my pet. Whenever I'm busy mindful of what will he eat, how to get him healthier, or is our care already good enough for him etc, I always think about how God is always be busy mindful of me. If a dog like Hugo would never be worry about anything (because he has us who will always care for him!), why should I worry about my life then?

Visit here to read more of Thursday Thirteen.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Those are wonderful ways to list a Thursday Thirteen. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/05/01/thankful-thirteeen/