Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thankful For The Family

I am thankful for those whose hearts are always open and be faithful in my church.

As family, we may sometime hurt each other,
through our words or deeds.
Sometime we do it in purpose,
but yeah.. sometime just by accident.
We have our weaknesses ourselves, and unfortunately,
we have to take it for granted.
We come from different backgrounds:
different family, culture, habits, .. we are totally different!
We may feel strong to stand by our own power,
and don't feel need to ask for a kindness helpful
We may fall and disappoint when we look at others
We make mistakes all the time
We face troubles
We aren't perfect
But we shouldn't be giving up!
'Cause we're the family
United in God's love
Purified in Jesus' blood
Bound by love that time can't take away
May God bless you and be with you wherever you are..
I am so proud having you as my family!



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
In time of test, family is best. ~Burmese Proverb
Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. ~Anthony Brandt
The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us to become our best while looking our worst. ~Marge Kennedy
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. ~Jane Howard

Dedicated to all of my church family.
Now and forever, we'll be together.
I always keep you in my thought and my prayer.
Thank God we are family...

1 comment:

Cheri said...

This is such a great song. it reminds me to keep myself in check somehow. That God is the Great I am and not me. Love it!