Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Paco's B'day



Today is my little sweet dog Paco's 6th birthday..
Look how nice he is..

Isn't he handsome?


These are some quotes I found about dog..

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.
For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staƫl

A person who has never owned a dog has missed a wonderful part of life. -Bob Barker


Happy Birthday, Paco!
You are the sweetest dog in the world!
We love you!!

3 comments:

Keith said...

I have something for you on my site

SandyCarlson said...

The more I see of man, the more I like dogs....Oh, I know this feeling!

Happy birthday to your dear friend!

SandyCarlson said...

And happy BYB Sunday!