Tuesday, May 27, 2008

10 Things on Tuesday


This Tuesday, I am thankful for..
  1. My husband
  2. My mom
  3. My computer
  4. Cup of cappuccino that I drink every morning
  5. Video of Israel Houghton sang Great is Thy Faithfulness I found on YouTube
  6. The verses I got so personally when I read The Bible this afternoon
  7. My dog Paco that celebrated his 6th birthday past week. He brightens my days!
  8. Our quiet and comfortable bedroom where I can do almost anything
  9. My quiet times this week
  10. Some of the youth who are faithful to attend the youth prayer at our church.
Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Our Family! said...

Hi, Kristine! I am new to Ten Things Tuesday -- I just started last week. I enjoyed reading your list. Have a wonderful week.

~ Amy

Bobby said...

Great stuff Kristine.

I would like to do this post on my blog if you don't mind.

Thanks for sharing.

storyteller said...

Looks like we have a few of the ten in common --- blogging and playing with our pets … and reading, but I love BOOKS and almost never read newspapers or magazines any more. My list is at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,

storyteller said...

I love your 'graphic' here and your list of what you're thankful for today. Gratitude posts are my favorite kind and I write them often ... especially at Sacred Ruminations (my other blog) on Sundays when I 'Blog my Blessings' and participate in 'Sacred Life Sunday' ... but also periodically at Small Reflections. Do you post this weekly as part of Ten on Tuesday ... or is this a separate activity? In quiring minds want to know ;--)

Sharon said...

I love your thankful list...definitely that of a coffee drinker (lol).
Have a blessed week!

Sharon,
http://thereservoir.wordpress.com